How Does Low Level Laser Therapy Work?
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) has been around for almost 30 years. Numerous studies have shown that it has several significant beneficial physiological affects. It has been shown to reduce inflammation, reduce pain, speed up healing and increase cellular division for tissue healing. Its affects on inflammation and chronic disease processes are exciting.
LLLT pain relief, reducing injury damage, loss of function and in facilitating a more rapid repair of damaged tissues creating stronger healed tissue structures. It does this through delivering energy into the cells of injured and damaged tissue so that they can heal and repair faster while inflammation has been associated with many of today’s chronic degenerative diseases including arthritis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease, Diabetes, and even cancer. By reducing the overall duration of inflammation it can enhance your body’s specific repair and healing mechanisms. This has often dramatic effects on overall pain and the speed at which we can heal.
There have been Many Clinical Studies That Have Supported The Effectiveness of Laser Therapy.
- Increased collagen production
- Increased vasodilation
- Increased cell metabolism
- Increased cell membrane potential
- Increased microcirculation
- Increased lymphatic response
- Enhanced nerve regeneration
- Reduced inflammatory duration
- Increased pain threshold
- Reduced edema magnitude
- Increased tissue and bone repair
- Increasedenzyme response
What this means to you is that Cold Laser can reduce pain and inflammation, reduced scar tissue formation, improve function of the injured area and help you heal better and faster!
Knee Pain Treatment, Shoulder Pain Treatment, Arthritis Pain Treatment, As Well as Neck Pain Treatment and Lower Back Pain Treatment
Many studies have shown that Laser Therapy is Key to Healing Better and Faster. Here a just a few articles from a variety of sources:
- FIBROMYALGIA AWARE SPRING 2010 – Shinning a Light on FM: Low Level Laser Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery Today – Microlight Laser Reduces Cosmetic Surgery Post Operative Downtime
- Business Wire – New Laser from MicroLight Dramatically Reduces Post Operative Downtime, Pain & Scarring for Cosmetic Surgery Patient
- Relief of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Practical Pain Management Magazine – Trigger Point Injections: Techniques, Pitfalls, & Alternatives
- Practical Pain Management Magazine – Low Level Laser Therapy, A Clinician’s View
- Laser Powers the NFL Super Bowl
- Rehab Management Magazine- Lightwave of the Future
- Physical Therapy Products Magazine – Seeing the Light
- LA TIMES Paper- Casting a New Light on Healing
- Click here: The Original Cold Laser Articles
- General Motors: A double-blind study conducted by GM on 119 of its employees found MicroLight Cold Laser treatment a viable alternative to surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome.
If You Are Suffering From Any Of These Chronic Conditions, Cold Laser Therapy Can Help You:
- Arthritis / Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Pain / Spasms
- Shoulder / Rotator Cuff
- TMJ Pain / Dysfunction
- Back Pain / Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heel Spurs / Plantar Fasciitis
- Migraine Headaches
- Nerve Pain / Radiculopathy Sciatica
- Sprain / Strain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Any many more…
Then Call Our Office Today To Schedule Your Personal FREE Consultation!